As the outsourcing industry has matured, the deals have become more complex and mission-critical and the law has grown deeper and broader. The legal documents are essential, and lawyers can create or lose a great deal of value for their clients. Thus, any lawyer working in this field needs to understand the latest ideas on how these deals are structured, negotiated and governed.
What You Will Learn
- Effective negotiation strategies for creating and realizing value in outsourcing transactions
- Key pricing and financial provisions
- Common IP approaches and pitfalls in these global transactions
- How to use "Green Sourcing" to acquire "Green Technology" and imposing "Green Technology" requirements on outsourcing providers
- Customer and supplier perspectives
- Practical lessons in governance
- Managing risk and maximizing value in global sourcing
- Offshoring to India, China and elsewhere
- What every sourcing lawyer should know about bankruptcy law
- How to address essential privacy and data security issues, including new issues in "Cloud Computing"
For more information or to register, please visit: