The Dodd/Frank financial reform legislation will make massive changes to existing US law that will profoundly affect banks, insurance firms, broker-dealers, investment managers, private funds, non-bank financial firms and others involved in financial activities and will affect both US and non-US markets. Understanding its key provisions and how the pieces fit together is essential.
Please join us in New York City on July 12 for a comprehensive, full-day overview of the significant impact this historic legislation will have on US and global financial markets and other important topics, including the following:
- Bank proprietary trading and private fund activities ("The Volcker Rule")
- Bank regulation and structure, including capital requirements
- Securities markets and investors, including securitization
- Consumer financial services
- Private funds
- The regulation of systemically significant companies
- The resolution scheme for leading financial firms
Date & Time
Monday, July 12, 2010
8:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. Registration
9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. Program
Reception to follow
The Waldorf Astoria Hotel
301 Park Avenue
New York, NY
+1 212 355 3000
CLE credit will be available. The program includes a lunch and closing cocktail reception and there is no charge to attend.
If you would like to be placed on a wait list or receive the conference materials please contact Jean Shim at +1 202 263 3885 or email@example.com.