There is an increasing focus on high speed rail in the US and the UK. While the US is focused on creating new national high speed rail (HSR) networks, the UK is looking to enhance its existing transit links. As a result, UK Trade & Investment (UKTI) formed a mission to provide UK companies with an overview of new rail projects in the USA, and a means for US organizations to understand the rail industry capability in the UK.
As part of this mission, Mayer Brown, The Royal Bank of Scotland Group (RBS) and UKTI are co-sponsoring a breakfast seminar to discuss opportunities in the US and strategies used in the UK.
Panelists will include:
- Dana Levenson, Managing Director, North American Infrastructure Finance and Advisory, RBS
- Bob Docherty, International Business Specialist, UK Trade & Investment
- Tim Gray, International Business Development Director, The Railway Industry Association
- Tim Smart,Director Engineering & Assets, HS1 Ltd
- David Narefsky, Partner, Mayer Brown
- Joe Seliga, Partner, Mayer Brown moderator
Date & Time
Friday, July 30, 2010
7:30 a.m. - 8:00 a.m. Breakfast/Registration
8:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. Program
Mayer Brown Chicago Office
71 South Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60606
For additional information, please contact Michelle Grace at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 312 701 7094.