811 7th Avenue 53rd Street
New York, NY
Information Management Network's (IMN) 11th Annual US Real Estate Opportunity & Private Fund Investing Forum, the largest gathering of its kind, provides the ideal venue for the Real Estate Opportunity Fund industry to meet and discuss the opportunities that distressed real estate and frozen capital markets have created as well as effectively managing troubled legacy assets.
In response to evolving market conditions within the Fund industry, the 2010 Forum will provide a real-time reflection of market events with the agenda being continually updated to reflect the very latest developments. Some for the new sessions we are trying to put together will include:
- Leverage & Expected Returns Today
- Why Haven't You Been Doing Deals? What Will Make You Change?
- Investment Strategy Shift: Opportunistic Real Estate Investments In A Double Dip or High Interest Rate Environment
- AAA Core Assets
- Mortgage REIT IPOs
- What Services Are You Insourcing, Outsourcing
- Buying Back You Own Debt
- GP Formation/Talent Retention Without The Carry
- Alternative Structures: Co-Invest/Separate Accounts/Institutional JV Partnerships
For more information or to register, please visit: IMN's 11th Annual US Real Estate Opportunity & Private Fund Investing Forum