PLI's Outlook on India 2010: Delivering on the Promise in Turbulent Times
May 21, 2010
9:00 am to 5:15 pm
PLI New York Center
810 Seventh Avenue
New York, NY
Practicing Law Institute's Outlook on India 2010: Delivering on the Promise in Turbulent Times program is designed to provide American businesses and law practitioners with the understanding and insight they seek into investment and trade opportunities in the Indian markets - and the legal issues to consider in relation to these opportunities.
A faculty of leading industry experts, Indian government advisors, Indian attorneys and US attorneys will share insights, provide sophisticated guidance and practical advice to help identify the opportunities and challenges of India's legal and business environment
Sonia Baldia, partner in Mayer Brown's Washington DC Office, will present the session,"Technology Transfer & IP Protection" on Wednesday, June 9th at 4:45 p.m. The session will explore:
- Legal and regulatory landscape for technology transfer to India
- Structuring, implementing and enforcing technology transactions that work
- Licensing practices and competition law and policy issues
- Mitigating legal risks and challenges for foreign investors
- Effective strategies for technology and IP protection and enforcement
For more information or to register, please visit:Live Webcast from the convenience of your computer, or attend a Groupcast location.