The Infrastructure Roundtable
Your positive responses to our November 2009 roundtable prompted us to repeat this event.
Join us on Thursday, April 29, 2010 when we will have a targeted discussion on the most current developments in US infrastructure. We will discuss new transactions, financing techniques and transaction structures, as well as political developments, including:
- What impact will state/local financial challenges have on infrastructure projects?
- Will federal transportation policy help or hurt the US market?
- How are infrastructure funds reacting to current market conditions?
- Is parking privatization going to be the "next big thing" in infrastructure? What about ports?
- Are Build America Bonds creating a new market for financing projects?
- Is the US market finally ready for social infrastructure PPP?
Date & Time
Thursday, April 29, 2010
4:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. Registration
4:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. Program
6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. Cocktail Reception
Mayer Brown New York Office
New York, NY 10019
For additional information, please contact Michelle Grace at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 312 701 7094.