375 East Chicago Avenue
Mayer Brown is pleased to be a lead affiliate sponsor of this event. The Ray Garrett Jr. Corporate and Securities Law Institute is the pre-eminent securities law conference in the Midwest. It is the only Midwest conference that brings together senior officials from the Securities and Exchange Commission and leading securities practitioners.
Join over 400 firm and in-house attorneys for a discussion of current issues affecting today's corporate and securities lawyer including:
- The Capital Markets Today
- Financing and the Return of the Equity Market
- Regulatory Reform
- Thawing of the M&A Market
- Securities Litigation Update
- Delaware Mock Trial: The (ir)relevance of Revlon, Post-Lyondell
- Executive Compensation
- Hot Topics from Division of Corporation Finance
- Recent Developments in Disclosure and Accounting
- Dealing with Stockholders in a Changing Governance Environment
- Risk Management
- Ethical and Liability Issues for Law Firm and Corporate General Counsel
In addition to the lead affiliate program, Mayer Brown is delighted to sponsor the VIP reception on Thursday, April 29 following the program.
For more information or to register, please visit http://www.law.northwestern.edu/garrett/.