Council on Litigation Management Annual Conference: The Defense Dollar Enhancing Efficiencies and Cooperation in the Defense Relationship
March 24-26, 2010
The Sawgrass Marriott at Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Mayer Brown partner Michael Lackey will be a featured speaker for "The Evidence Lifecycle Management Standard for Early Case Assessment and Beyond" panel. Panelists will discuss:
- Emerging 'Best Practice in Preservation, Collection, ECA' efforts and how some organizations involved in litigation are using technology to accomplish these tasks, while minimizing workforce involvement.
- Evidence lifecycle process automation providing greater transparency and efficiency between corporate legal/IT and outside counsel
- Iterative ELM process for "Try vs. Settle" Decisions throughout each phase/step/task of discovery
- Descriptions of how leading companies are able to reduce their information stores as a byproduct of their ELM process
- Recent court cases and other developments that illustrate these points.
For more information about the Council on Litigation Management and the conference, please visit http://www.litmgmt.org/Default.aspx/.