LegalTech® New York 2010
February 1-3, 2010
The Hilton New York Hotel
New York, NY
On February 1-3, 2010, ALM will host LegalTech® New York 2010, which is the largest legal technology event providing an in-depth look at what the technological world has in store law firms and legal departments to improve their law practice management.
Mayer Brown partner Michael E. Lackey will be a featured speaker for the "Early Case Assessment & Legal Hold" session being held on February 3, 2010. Panelists will discuss:
- Scoping the effort: reasonable and defensible approaches to reducing the volume of ESI sent out for review
- Cooperation and negotiation between inside and outside counsel
- Investigative methods to rapidly assess the merits of a case
- Proportionality: weighing the benefits against the burden
- ROI of Early Case Assessment
- Exploring real-life examples to get ahead of the curve in highly litigious industries
For more information and to register, please visit www.legaltechshow.com.