TSI Annual Congress 2009 - "Fundamental change in the credit and securitisation markets"
October 1-2, 2009
As last year, many representatives of German business and politics as well as academics working in this field will be taking advantage of the TSI Congress 2009 to exchange professional views and experience. Conference topics are:
- Financial market crisis - what caused it and what direct impact is it having on the credit and securitisation markets?
- What is being achieved by government crisis management?
- What are the regulatory consequences of the financial market crisis?
- What options are available for dealing with damaged assets such as toxic securities and NPLs?
- What investment opportunities are currently available on the credit and securitisation markets?
- What new legal framework conditions beyond supervision and regulation apply to the credit and securitisation markets in Germany?
- Special topics for the securitisation market
Dr. Joerg Wulfken, partner in Mayer Brown's Frankfurt office, will present the session "Legal framework conditions for loan termination and recovery" on October 1 at 5 p.m.
Dr. Simon G. Grieser, partner in Mayer Brown's Frankfurt office, will serve as a panelist the session "How does a bad bank operate?"on October 1 at 5 p.m.
Dr. Ingo Kleutgens, partner in Mayer Brown's Frankfurt office, will present the session "Tax issues and the securitization market" on October 2 at 10.30 a.m.
Dr. Ralf Hesdahl, partner in Mayer Brown's Frankfurt office, will present the session "Leasing finance in the crisis - options and legal framework conditions" on October 2 at 11.15 a.m.
For more information and to register, please visit http://www.tsi-congress.com/.