Pensions Managers' Briefing - issues to consider in today's market
Tuesday 8 September 2009
This Briefing is for Pensions Managers only.
We discuss practical solutions to topical governance issues. These sessions are relaxed and informal and present a chance to ask questions and find out how other pensions managers are dealing with a particular issues. In our September Pensions Managers' Briefing our pensions DC governance expert will discuss with you issues such as:
- Do you know your Trust Deed and Rules and your SIP?
- Investment options - how many are appropriate for your members?
- Lifestyle considerations
- Can you switch members out of a fund which is performing poorly without their consent?
- ''White labelling'' - is this a good idea?
- How to ensure that investment switches happen at the right time
- Practical issues for dealing with administrators
- Supervising and monitoring -how often do the trustees need to review managers/ fund choices; how do the set benchmarks?
- Employee communications: how to get it right
- What liability might trustees have under the scheme rules?
Philippa James, Partner
Registration - 4.45pm
Presentation - 5.00pm
Networking drinks & canap‚s - 6.30pm
Location (View Map)
Mayer Brown International LLP, 201 Bishopsgate, London EC2M 3AF
If you would like more information or register, please contact Hana Sedlackova at email@example.com, or telephone +44 20 3130 8349.
Please note that this session is for Pensions Managers only.