Topics to be covered:
- How to develop products and services in a way which attempts to avoid infringement
- What to do if a company receives a demand letter or notice of infringement
- How to handle litigation most efficiently
- The importance of putting in place a "litigation hold" if litigation has been filed or is imminent
- How to avoid difficulties associated with document destruction issues
- How to make affirmative use of intellectual property and licensing strategies to increase market share and enhance profits
- How to put the company in a better position for settlement if there is a lawsuit
- How foreign companies can use litigation in the United States to their advantage
Please join us at this informative and forward-looking event.
The seminar is free of charge; however, due to limited seating, registrations are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Light refreshments will be served.
Gary M. Hnath
Mayer Brown LLP
Friday, 25 September 2009
Registration: 12:30 p.m.
Seminar: 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m
10 Chater Road
Central, Hong Kong
CPD points are under application.
For additional information please contact Michael Lau, Business Development & Marketing, at +852 2843 4427 or firstname.lastname@example.org.