The attorneys at Mayer Brown have experience counseling companies through every business climate, including recession cycles. In our Webinar series we will offer guidance on critical issues currently facing a wide range of businesses, as well as ideas for smart legal moves for weathering the current storm. Some of the issues we will address over the course of the series are:
- January 13, 2009 - Navigating the Recession, Part I - Saving Money in Outsourcing Contracts
- January 27, 2009 - Navigating the Recession, Part II - Workforce Readjustment and Employee Benefit Plans
- February 10, 2009 - Navigating the Recession, Part III: Mergers & Acquisitions
- February 24, 2009 - Real Estate: what advantages and pitfalls do corporate tenants face in a down market?
- March 10, 2009 - Finance: examining various developments in the credit markets during the credit crunch from the standpoint of corporate borrowers.