The First Few Weeks of Administration - Recovering Assets
Tuesday 7 October 2008
3:30 p.m. to 4:15 p.m. (BST)
9:30 a.m. to 10:15 a.m. (CDT)
Recovering securities and cash when a financial institution has gone into administration can be a difficult drawn out process, even in relation to assets governed by the FSA's Client Asset Rules. In this webinar Devi Shah, Ashley Katz, Peter Richards-Carpenter and Jerome Roche consider the administration process and what steps creditors can take to recover their securities, including:
- The purpose and process of administration
- The statutory moratorium
- Recovering securities and cash
- Prime Broker Accounts and the FSA's Client Asset Rules
- The recent case of RAB Capital v Lehman Brothers International (Europe) Limitedÿÿÿ
- Wider implications for the industry
Instructions for accessing the programme will be sent prior to the event.
For additional information please contact Lorraine Kevany at +44 (0)20 7782 8952 or firstname.lastname@example.org.