IQPC 5th e-Discovery Conference
May 5-7, 2008
The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino, Las Vegas, NV
This conference will address key issues affecting e-discovery including but not limited to:
- Examining the need for a comprehensive e-discovery policy to effectively bridge potential communications gaps between various professions, including the emergence of such positions as "technology counsel"
- Analyzing how to deploy meaningful, memorable training on topics related to e-discovery
- Discussing heightened expectations of e-discovery compliance in mergers & acquisitions both at home and abroad
- Maintaining the veracity of electronic evidence for discovery and trial
- Preventing spoliation and knowing how to supervise e-discovery requests/orders and installing proper incident response
Mike Lackey will be a featured speaker.
Stay up-to-date on our perspectivesSubscribe to Email