Mayer Brown is an associate sponsor of ABS East 2019 at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach, and Mayer Brown partner Ryan Suda will be presenting a panel at 2:50 p.m. on September 23rd entitled “Deciphering Emerging CLO Structures”.
Topics discussed will include:
- The new ‘mascot’ feature received negative press. What are the facts vs. fiction regarding this and other new features emerging?
- How prevalent is it going to be, how well utilized? Is it just for lesser-known managers? What is the tradability of the mascot?
- Bond – loan hybrid deals: a solution to the drying up of loan collateral? What is investor appetite for non-Volker compliant collateralized credit opportunities?
- Stress CLOs: Are we seeing an increased issuance in CCC deals?
- How are these structures different than the much-maligned CDO?
Time & Location
2:50 pm Eastern
Fontainebleau Miami Beach
4441 Collins Avenue
Miami Beach, FL 33140
For more information, please visit the event’s website.