Andrea Zambrano is an associate in the Banking & Finance practice in Mayer Brown’s Chicago office. She focuses her practice on global project finance as well as asset backed securitizations and other structured finance transactions.
In the global project finance area, she regularly represents financial institutions in a wide range of project financing transactions, including back-leverage financings, construction financings, acquisition financings and other types of complex secured financings, with a concentration on renewable and clean energy.
In the securitization and structured finance area, she regularly represents clients in connection with private financing transactions involving a variety of assets, including residential properties, non-performing and re-performing mortgage loans and commercial mortgage loans.
Global Project Finance
- Represent the lenders on the construction financing of a 301 MW wind project.
- Represented the lender on the construction financing of 5 solar farm projects.
- Represented the lenders on the construction and back-leverage financing of a portfolio of residential solar projects.
- Represented the lenders on the back-leverage financing of a portfolio of residential solar projects.
- Represent a private equity fund in connection with the platform acquisition and securitization of multiple pools of non-performing residential mortgage loans.
- Represented the sponsor on the repurchase financing of several commercial mortgages.
- Represented the sponsor on the off balance sheet financing of program subscription and advertising receivables.
- Represented Goldman Sachs in connection with a MXN$8.2 billion syndicated loan and a US$340.5 million 144A/Reg S asset-backed securities offering secured by equipment leases in Mexico.
- Represented Goldman Sachs as administrative agent and arranger in an $80 million secured bridge loan to a Mexican chemical, plastic and textile manufacturer.
DePaul University College of Law, JD, summa cum laude
Indiana University, BS