Andrea Zambrano is an associate in Mayer Brown's Chicago office and a member of the Banking and Finance practice. Fluent in Spanish and French, Andrea grew up in Colombia and studied abroad at the Rouen Business School in France. Andrea received her BS in Finance and Marketing from Indiana University's Kelley School of Business in 2012.
- Represented the noteholders on the private placement of $127 million of senior secured notes issued by Aeris Holding Costa Rica S.A. The issuer is the operator of the Juan Santamaría airport in San Jose, Costa Rica and is jointly owned by US-based Airports Worldwide and Companhia de Participações em Concessões of Brazil.
- Represented International Finance Corporation and The OPEC Fund for International Development in connection with the restructuring and sale of five term loan financings for the Ultrapetrol Group, one of the largest shipping businesses in South America with operations in Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Paraguay and Uruguay.
- Represented Goldman Sachs in connection with the acquisition financing of equipment leasing companies in Mexico.
- Represented Goldman Sachs in connection with a MXN$8.2 billion syndicated loan and a US$340.5 million 144A/Reg S asset-backed securities offering secured by equipment leases in Mexico.
- Represented Goldman Sachs as administrative agent and arranger in an $80 million secured bridge loan to a Mexican chemical, plastic and textile manufacturer.
- Represented Grupo Odinsa S.A. (Colombia) in a syndicated loan lead by Unibanco S.A., Nassau Branch to Marjoram Riverside Company S.A., a subsidiary of Grupo Odinsa S.A., for US$194 million.
- Represented Grupo Odinsa S.A. (Colombia) in the acquisition of equity interests in (i) Quiport Holdings S.A., the majority owner of Corporación Quiport S.A., the managing concessionaire of the Mariscal Sucre Airport in Quito, Ecuador and (ii) ADC&HAS Management Ltd., the manager of the Airport for US$280 million.
- Represent a private equity fund in connection with the platform acquisition and securitization of multiple pools of non-performing residential mortgage loans.
DePaul University College of Law, JD, summa cum laude
Indiana University, BS