Bill Yung is an associate in the Construction Litigation practice in Mayer Brown's Hong Kong office. He has experience in construction matters and general commercial disputes.
Bill is admitted in Hong Kong. He was seconded to the London office of Mayer Brown for six months. He was also seconded to an international bank for six months to assist in reviews conducted by the bank’s independent corporate compliance monitor under a deferred prosecution agreement.
Bill speaks English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Assisted in advising a university on termination of a contractor under a contract for expansion and refurbishment of research and residential facilities.
- Assisted in advising a university on termination of consultancy agreements in connection with the construction of a building for preservation of archive materials.
- Assisted in advising a university on claims by a contractor relating to extension of time and loss and expense under a contract for footbridge construction.
- Assisted in advising a major theme park on determination of the employment of a contractor under a contract for renovation works.
- Assisted an involved party in a Commission of Inquiry into the construction works at the Hung Hom Station Extension under the Shatin to Central Link Project.
- Assisted a presiding arbitrator in resolving a commercial dispute in an arbitration governed by the HKIAC Administered Arbitration Rules 2013.
- Seconded to an international bank for six months to assist in reviews conducted by the bank’s independent corporate compliance monitor under a deferred prosecution agreement.
City University of Hong Kong, PCLL
Durham University, LLB
- Hong Kong