Janice Yip is an associate in the Hong Kong office of Mayer Brown’s Corporate & Securities practice.
Janice advises on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and private equity transactions. She also negotiates, drafts and advises on joint venture agreements, shareholder agreements and share purchase agreements as well as all matters of corporate and commercial law.
Janice is admitted in Hong Kong. She speaks fluent English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Advised a multinational payment technology corporation on the acquisition of a Hong Kong company which, through a variable interest entity structure, controlled several PRC companies holding an electronic payment licence in the PRC. The total consideration of the transaction is over US$100 million.
- Advised a conglomerate based in Taiwan on the acquisition of a minority interest in a major shareholder of a cement company listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange for a consideration of over US$70 million.
- Advised a Hong Kong premium metal coating manufacturer on the disposal of its Hong Kong subsidiaries for a consideration of over RMB 120 million.
- Advised a US aviation consulting corporation on the disposal of its Hong Kong subsidiary for a consideration of over US$3 million.
- Advised a conglomerate based in Taiwan as one of the offerors on the possible voluntary cash general offer to acquire all shares in a cement company listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
The University of Hong Kong, PCLL
University of London, Bachelor of Laws
The University of Hong Kong, Bachelor of Journalism
- Hong Kong