Eunice Wong is an associate in the IP & TMT practice in Mayer Brown's Hong Kong office. She advises on commercial and non-contentious IP & TMT matters, as well as data privacy and cybersecurity, including drafting personal information collection statements, privacy policies and internal guidelines on how clients can comply with data privacy laws. She also has experience reviewing and drafting IT and IP commercial agreements.
Eunice speaks English and Cantonese.
- Advised a leading luxury Italian fashion brand on their handling of customers' personal data for direct marketing purposes in Hong Kong.
- Advised several international luxury fashion brands on the personal data privacy laws of various jurisdictions in Asia, including Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Singapore and South Korea on the collection, use, processing, transfer and retention of personal data, and reviewing and amending the client’s internal personal data guidelines.
- Advised a major Hong Kong public transportation network on its risk exposure for providing an unlimited guarantee in relation to a licensing agreement with a leading mobile payments and digital wallet provider.
- Advised a leading Asian retail group on the application of the China Cybersecurity Law.
- Reviewed and amended a number of vendor agreements for a newly established virtual bank in Hong Kong to obtain hardware, software and cloud services in support of their operations.
The University of Hong Kong, PCLL
The University of Hong Kong, LLB
The University of Hong Kong, BBA(Law)
- Hong Kong