J. Miles Wobbleton is an associate in Mayer Brown's Charlotte office and a member of the Banking & Finance practice.
Miles received his Juris Doctor, with high honors, from the University of North Carolina School of Law, where he made the Order of the Coif, and his Bachelor of Arts, summa cum laude, from Campbell University. Miles is admitted to practice in the state of North Carolina.
Prior to joining the firm, Miles was a summer associate at a prominent national law firm; a legal extern for Cooperative Solar LLC and the North Carolina Small Business & Technology Development Center; a research assistant for UNC School of Law’s Center for Climate, Energy, Environment and Economics; and a judicial intern for Justice Paul Newby of the Supreme Court of North Carolina.
Campbell University, BA, summa cum laude
University of North Carolina School of Law, JD, with high honors, Order of the Coif,
- Articles Editor, First Amendment Law Review
- National Negotiations Team, Holderness Moot Court
- North Carolina
- Board member, Good Solar Organization
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, North Carolina Bar Association
- Member, Leadership Council on Legal Diversity