Julian Wantzen is an associate in the Corporate & Securities practice in Mayer Brown’s Frankfurt office. He joined Mayer Brown in 2022.
Julian focuses on advising private equity investors and corporate entities on German and cross-border M&A transactions. His practice includes advising both the buy-side and sell-side of acquisitions as well as joint ventures and generally in corporate law.
Julian has experience in the field of commercial contracts.
He is a native speaker of German and English.
- Advising Entrepreneurial Equity Partners and portfolio company Thrive Foods on the acquisition of Groneweg Group.
- Advising Asolvi on the acquisition of Dr. Herwig Computer & Systemberatung GmbH.
- Advising Powerfleet on the acquisition of Movingdots from Swiss Re.
- Advising Borromin on the acquisition of EBERLE Controls GmbH.
- Advising The Jordan Company on the acquisition of four Trimble businesses.
- Advising DBAG on its acquisition of akquinet and two data processing centers.
Second State Law Examination (bar exam), Higher Regional Court Düsseldorf
First State Law Examination, University of Göttingen
Legal clerkship, Wuppertal, Düsseldorf and Trier
Victoria University of Wellington, Master of Laws