Chloe Wang is an associate in Mayer Brown's New York office and a member of the Corporate & Securities practice. Chloe's practice focuses on insurance and reinsurance, mergers and acquisitions, and other corporate transactions across a variety of industries, including energy and infrastructure, health science, and food and beverage. Chloe advises clients in US and cross-border asset and stock acquisitions and divestitures, joint ventures, strategic alliances, commercial transactions, reinsurance transactions and general corporate matters.
Energy and Infrastructure
- Represented Brookfield Infrastructure in the $4.1 billion sale of its wholly-owned North American district energy business, Enwave.
- Advised reinsurers or cedents in various closed block or flow reinsurance transactions in the life and annuity sector.
- Represented The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc. (NYSE:HIG) on its agreement to sell its Navigators continental European insurance business to Premia Holdings Ltd.
- Advised Armour Group on its acquisition of QBE's discontinued US program insurance business through loss portfolio transfer and administration arrangement.
- Represented The Jordan Company in the sale of its portfolio company DuBois Chemicals to Altas Partners.
- Represented The Jordan Company in the sale of its portfolio company Drew Marine
- Represented Nestlé Health Science in its acquisition of IM HealthScience with its brands of IBgard®, FDgard®, Fiber Choice® and REMfresh®
- Represented Adapt Pharma Limited, makers of opioid overdose treatment NARCAN®, in its sale to Emergent BioSolutions, Inc.
- Advised agents in exempt medium term notes offerings.
- Represented GW Pharmaceuticals in $345.2 million Nasdaq offering.
- Advised client in Exchange Act compliance matters, including Section 16, 10Q, 10K and Schedule 13 filings.
Harvard Law School, JD
University of International Business and Economics, BA
- New York