Admitted to the Paris Bar, Julia Videau is an associate in the Tax practice of the Paris office.
Julia's practice focuses on all aspects related to tax transactions, from due diligence to structuring. She mainly assists French & International companies including investment funds on mergers and acquisitions transactions as well as their financing.
Julia also provides assistance to companies and their managers as well on day to day tax matters, and defends them in tax controversy matters against tax administration.
In addition to her native French, she is fluent in English and Spanish.
- Advised Eight Advisory in relation to the reorganization of its capital following the acquisition of a minority stake of Sienna Investment Managers in Eight Advisory.
- Advised the management of Ayming in the structuring of the takeover of their group alongside a new minority investor, EMZ.
- Advised Qualium Investissement on its minority investment in Constellation, Digital Services Company offering a comprehensive IT support.
- Advised Raise Investissement and GENEO Capital Entrepreneur on their minority investment in the Kinougarde group, French leader in childcare services, alongside the founder of the group and the management.
- Advised the French insurance broker Siaci Saint-Honoré and Groupe Burrus Courtage (owner of Diot) on their merger in the context of the sale by Charterhouse of its stake in Siaci and the entry of a new financial investor consortium led by Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan.
- Advised Novétude Santé and its shareholder Charterhouse Capital Partners) on the acquisition of DMVP Formation, (known under the brand name Ma Formation Officinale), leader in e-learning programs for pharmacists.
- Advised Charterhouse Capital Partners on the structuring aspects of the sale of a majority stake in the Cooper Consumer Health Group, a leading European independent over-the-counter (“OTC”) drug manufacturer and distributor, to CVC Capital Partners Fund VII and reinvestment in its next stage of growth.
- Advised Montefiore Investment on the structuring of the acquisition of the Valeur & Capital group, a leading wealth management platform for individuals, with a strong expertise in real estate investment.
Paris Dauphine University, Master 221 Corporate taxation
EMLYON Business School