Jocelyn Tse is an associate in the Corporate & Securities group in Mayer Brown's Hong Kong office. Jocelyn’s practice is focused on capital markets transactions including global offerings of equity securities and debt offerings, as well as private equity investments, representing issuers and underwriters.
She also advises clients on mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance and regulatory compliance matters.
Equity Capital Markets
- Acted for China Overseas Grand Oceans Group Ltd. for the issue of rights shares for a total of approximately HK$12.3 billion.
- Acted for Trinity Limited on its HK$2.2 billion subscription of new shares by Shandong Ruyi International Fashion Industry Investment Holding Company Limited.
- Acted for China Galaxy International Securities (Hong Kong) Co., Limited as the sole sponsor for the listing of Man Shun Group (Holdings) Limited.
- Acted for SOCAM Development Limited on its HK$250 million conditional cash offer to buy-back up to 100,000,000 shares.
- Acted for China State Construction International Holdings Limited for the issue of rights shares for a total of approximately HK$5.4 billion.
- Acted for the purchaser in the acquisition of entire issued share capital of a private company for approximately HK$110 million.
Debt Capital Markets
- Acted for Beijing Enterprises Holdings Limited on the issue of EUR 800 million guaranteed bonds by Talent Yield European Limited.
- Acted for SOCAM Development Limited on the issue of US$200 million bonds.
- Acted for Zhuhai Huafa Group Co. Ltd. as guarantor on the issue of US$200 million guaranteed bonds by Huaxing Investment Holding Company Limited.
- Acted for AMTD Asset Management Ltd, Bank of Communications Co., Ltd , BOC International Holdings Ltd, China Construction Bank (Asia) Corporation Limited, Emperor Securities Limited, Guotai Junan Securities (Hong Kong) Limited, Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Asia) Limited, and two leading global banks as joint lead managers and dealers on US$200 million notes and HK$800 million notes issued under the US$1 billion medium term note programme by Emperor International Holdings Limited.
- Acted for Shangrao Investment Holding Group Co Ltd on the issuance of US$200 million guaranteed bonds.
- Acted for the joint arrangers and dealers in the update, drawdown and increase in the limit of an issuer’s medium term note programme to US$2 billion.
- Acted for the issuer and guarantor in the tap issue of US$100 million guaranteed bonds (to be consolidated and form a single series with previously issued bonds).
- Acted for the placing agent for the issue of US$300 million guaranteed credit enhanced notes.
- Acted for a company to be listed on the HKEX Main Board on its pre-IPO investment of convertible bonds before listing.
The University of Hong Kong, PCLL
The University of Hong Kong, LLB
- Hong Kong