Jevon Tsang is an associate in the Corporate & Securities practice in Mayer Brown's Hong Kong office. Jevon's practice is focused on capital markets transactions and covers global offerings of equity securities, mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance and regulatory compliance matters.
- Advised a film company on its HK$1.25 billion subscription of new shares by a leading Chinese TMT conglomerate.
- Advised a listed company in the acquisition of the entire issued share capital of a private property holding company for approximately HK$1.5 billion.
- Advised a listed company in relation to a pre-IPO investment of approximately HK$3.8 billion.
- Advised various listed companies in relation to regulatory compliance matters.
- Advised a major infrastructure operator in Hong Kong in its discussion with the HKSAR government regarding a proposed implementation of a toll adjustment plan.
- Advised issuers, sponsors and underwriters in relation to offerings and listings of corporations on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
The University of Hong Kong, PCLL
University of Bristol, MA
- Hong Kong