Simon W. Tissen is a senior associate in the Corporate & Securities practice in Mayer Brown’s Frankfurt office.
Simon advises clients on domestic and cross-border M&A transactions and joint ventures. He also has an extensive experience in advising multinational corporations and family-owned enterprises on national and international restructurings, post-merger integrations and carve-outs.
Prior to joining Mayer Brown in 2022, he worked for another international law firm in Frankfurt.
- Advising adidas on the global carve-out of Reebook*
- Advising SAP on the global integration of Signavio*
- Advising SAP on the global Integration of Callidus*
- Advising Sennheiser on the global carve-out of the consumer business*
- Advising Bayer on the global carve-out of the Animal Health Business*
- Advising Bayer on the global integration of Monsanto*
- Advising Boerhinger Ingelheim on the global integration of Merial*
(* at previous law firm)
Second State Law Examination (bar exam), Higher Regional Court of Frankfurt am Main
Legal Clerkship (Referendariat), Frankfurt
First State Law Examination, University of Augsburg