Tiffany Tam is an associate of Mayer Brown. Tiffany has been involved in advising clients on private equity transactions and other commercial transactions. Tiffany also assists in property-related projects and transactions (e.g., first hand sale of residential properties, internal transfer, adverse possession, project tenancy).
Tiffany also has experience in advising various body corporates on corporate and commercial matters, such as advising charitable organisations on implications arising from donation agreements, and on the setting up of companies limited by guarantee and the application for tax exemption status, advising companies on the drafting and negotiation of commercial agreements.
Tiffany speaks English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
She was admitted in Hong Kong.
Private Equity Transactions
- Acted for the sellers in the HK$1.5 billion aggregate sale of the target companies which own the Shouson Hill properties in Hong Kong to SEA Holdings Limited.
- Acted for the sponsor in the raising of US$83 million funding in relation to the acquisition of various specialist medical practices for establishing a private medical provider.
- Acted for The Development Studio in their private placement of shares to fund various property development transactions including an asset management agreement and a shareholders agreement.
Property-related Projects & Transaction
- Acted for a consortium led by private equity investor Gaw Capital Partners in the HK$23 billion acquisition of 17 commercial properties from The Link REIT.
- Acted for the Urban Renewal Authority, collaborating with major developers, in various first-hand sale projects.
- Hong Kong