Cândido Mendes Law School
Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro (UFRJ), Post-graduate degree in Public Law
School of Judges of the State of Rio de Janeiro (EMERJ) - 2021 - current
- Professor of Administrative Law; President of the EMERJ Sustainable Public Management Permanent Forum; Vice President of the EMERJ Administrative Probity and Public Transparency Forum.
Arbitrator - 2021 - current
- In the list of arbitrators of the Center for Mediation and Arbitration – CBMA.
Court of Justice of the State of Rio de Janeiro – TJRJ - 1984 - 2021
- Judge of the State of Rio de Janeiro, through public examination of tests and titles as a judge in the District of Petrópolis (1984-1991) and in the District of the Capital of Rio de Janeiro (1995-2001); Appellate judge since 2001 in TJRJ (2001-2021).
- Honorary Member of the Institute of Brazilian Lawyers – 2019
- Honorary Member of the Administrative Law Institute of Rio de Janeiro – 2019
- Medal of Merit, School of Judges for the State of Rio de Janeiro – 2011
- Medal of Merit, Regional Labor Court - 2nd Region - 2005