Kesara Summacarava is a senior associate of Mayer Brown's Thailand office. Kesara advised on all legal matters relating to corporate structure & registration, corporate formation and business investment in Thailand, including merger and acquisition, business operation, and permits & licenses. She also advises both local and international clients based in Thailand and overseas on all kinds of property transactions in Thailand as well as hospitality projects. Kesara has acted extensively for investors in negotiating and documenting multi-national cross-border corporate transactions for merger and acquisition in Thailand, especially for hotel and real estate projects as well as manufacturing facilities.
- Advised the developer of a first class luxury resort and residence in Phuket, on all legal matters for the project and prepared all legal documents and agreements for this project.
- Advised a Dubai-based international property developer, on the development and sale of their high-end luxury villas in Samui Island.
- Acted for a Dubai-based hotel and leisure group in relation to investments in Thailand.
- Advised a UK asset management company on the acquisition of property in Muang Thong Thani project through its UK based property funds.
- Acted for a UK based foods manufacturer in its acquisition of poultry processing facilities in Thailand.
- Acted for an US based manufacturer of seating assemblies and other components for the automotive and aircraft industries in its acquisition of processing facility and plants in Thailand.
- Acted for a Pilipino leading beverage producer in its investment in alcohol and non-alcohol beverage businesses in Thailand.
University of Warwick, LLM
Thammasat University, LLB