Sean Su is a Registered Foreign Lawyer in the Corporate & Securities practice in Mayer Brown's Hong Kong office.
Sean works with issuers and underwriters on global high yield debt offerings and other capital markets matters, and also advises major global banks on their corporate trust practice.
- Advised Vietnam Prosperity Joint Stock Commercial Bank (VPBank) as the Issuer on its establishment of US$1 billion EMTN Programme and its subsequent drawdown of US$300 million 6.25% notes due 2022. The offering is the first of its kind in Vietnam and the first corporate US dollar denominated bond out of Vietnam in the last seven years.
- Advised the Joint Lead Managers and Bookrunners on the Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka’s offering of new senior unsecured fixed rate notes, comprising of US$500 million 6.35% notes due 2024 and US$1.5 billion 7.55% notes due 2030.
- Advised Mongolian Mortgage Corporation HFC LLC and MIK Holding JSC as the issuer and the guarantor in connection with its offering of US$250 million aggregate principal amount of 9.75% Senior Notes due 2022 as well as its subsequent US$50 million tap issuance.
- Advised the Joint Lead Managers and Bookrunners on the Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka’s offering of new senior unsecured fixed rate notes, comprising of US$1.0 billion 6.85% notes due 2024 and US$1.4 billion 7.85% notes due 2029.
- Advised Jiayuan International Group Limited on the issuance of US$225 million 13.75% Senior Secured Notes due 2022 guaranteed by certain subsidiary guarantors, a portion of which is used to exchange for a portion of the Issuer’s outstanding US$400 million 12.00% Senior Notes due 2020. The Issuer intend to use the net proceeds for refinancing the existing indebtedness.
- Advised Guotai Junan Securities (Hong Kong), The Bank of East Asia, China Everbright Bank, Hong Kong Branch and HeungKong Securities Limited on the US$100 million 7.20% Guaranteed Senior Notes due 2022 issued by Excellence Commercial Management Limited and guaranteed by Excellence Commercial Properties Co., Ltd.
- Advised Development Bank of Mongolia LLC in connection with its issuance of US$500 million 7.25% Notes due 2023.
University of Arizona James E. Rogers College of Law, JDCum Laude, Dean's List
The University of Texas at Austin School of Law, LLM, Texas Law
Anhui University, LLB
- New York