Marcia Song is an associate in the Banking & Finance practice in Mayer Brown's Beijing office. Marcia has experience advising lenders and borrowers in the development and financing of infrastructure projects in the power, oil & gas, energy and transportation sectors.
Marcia was admitted in California and is fluent in English and Mandarin.
- Ping An Bank Co., Ltd., Hong Kong Branch as lender on a US$150 million (or its HK dollars equivalent) dual currency revolving facility made to Yuexiu Property Company Limited, a comprehensive property development enterprise in China, as borrower.
- Tai Fung Bank Limited as lender on a HK$780 million term loan facility made to United Strength Harmony Limited, an investment holding company in British Virgin Islands, as Borrower, in its acquisition of 1.594% of the issued shares of New Gains Group Limited.
- Chinese banks for the credit loan facility to finance the construction and operation of the LNG liquefaction project in North America.
- Chinese banks for the credit loan facility for the oil-for-loan financing in Latin America.
- A Chinese bank for the $2 billion project financing of two hydropower projects in Africa.
- Chinese banks in connection with two credit loan facilities totalling €500 million to finance two major transportation infrastructure projects in Africa.
- A Chinese bank for the credit loan facility to finance the construction and development of a thermal power plant in Eastern Europe.
- A Chinese bank for the credit loan facility to finance the construction and development of a hydropower plant in Eastern Europe.
- An EPC Contractor as the credit provider in connection with a deferred payment agreement for the construction and development of a combined cycle power plant in Middle East.
- The borrower in connection with the development and financing of a coal-fired supercritical thermal power plant in South Asia.
University of Illinois College of Law, JD
University of California, Berkeley School of Law, LLM
Peking University, LLB