Pablo Solórzano is an associate in the Mexico City office of Mayer Brown and a member of the Banking & Finance practice. He has experience advising corporate borrowers, financial institutions and other corporate lenders in a wide range of transactions, including bridge financings, syndicated loans, refinancing and other secured and unsecured lending transactions. His practice includes advising clients in the structuring and negotiation of debt, collateral, inter-creditor documentation and on various issues of commercial law. Additionally, his experience includes participation in complex domestic and cross-border mergers, acquisitions, reorganizations, joint ventures, investments, and other general corporate matters.
- Ongoing representation of X-Elio, a Spanish developer of photovoltaic energy, in the financings of the 80 MWAC Conejos Solar Project, the 200 MWAC Navojoa Solar Project, and the 70 MWAC Xoxocotla Solar Project. The projects are located in the states of Chihuahua, Sonora and Morelos, Mexico, and are being financed by IDB Invest, MUFG Bank, ICO, Bancomext and ING.
- Represented BNP Paribas in a $100 million financing for Sigma Alimentos, S.A. de C.V., a multinational food processing and distribution company.
- Represented Goldman Sachs Bank USA as administrative agent and arranger in a $125 million senior secured revolving credit facility to Mercado Lending, S.A. de C.V. (Mercado Crédito). Mercado Crédito is a FinTech unit of MercadoLibre that offers credit to clients of its parent company, as well as to customers using its online payment platform, Mercado Pago.
- Represented Goldman Sachs Bank USA as administrative agent in a $50 million senior secured revolving credit facility to Red Amigo DAL, S.A.P.I. de C.V., SOFOM, E.N.R. (Konfio), a Mexican financial services platform for small and medium enterprises.
- Represented Capital Indigo, a private debt fund in a MXN$215 million secured loan facility to a Mexican provider of truckload, intermodal and logistics services.
- Represented a US-Mexico private corporation in the plastic distribution industry in its sale.
- Represented a leading Mexican pharmaceutical company in a corporate restructuring involving an officer’s compensation and stock options.
Universidad Panamericana, LLB
Cornell Law School, LLM