Erna Soljanin is an associate in the Corporate & Securities practice of the London office. She has a range of experience acting for private equity and corporate clients on domestic and international acquisitions, as well as advising on general corporate law and governance issues.
Prior to joining Mayer Brown in 2023, Erna was an associate in the London office of a major US firm.
- Advised Cloud Technology Solutions (CTS), a Marlin Equity Partners portfolio company, on its strategic merger with Appsbroker Ltd.
- Advised private equity firm Epiris on Epiris Fund III’s acquisition of Pure Cremation, the leading provider of prepaid funeral plans in the UK.
- Advised BPEA Private Equity Fund VIII (an affiliated investment fund of BPEA EQT) in partnership with its portfolio company, Tricor, on the merger of Vistra with Tricor in a transaction which values the combined company at an enterprise value of US$6.5 billion.*
- Advised Baring Private Equity Asia on its acquisition of Tricor Group, Asia’s leading business expansion specialist. The transaction values Tricor at an enterprise value of US$2.76 billion.*
- Advised Partners Group on its acquisition of Pharmathen, a European pharmaceutical company, from international investment firm BC Partners on behalf of its clients. The transaction values Pharmathen at an enterprise value of around EUR1.6 billion.*
- Advised an Asia-focused private equity sponsor on its acquisition of a provider based in India of digital services with focus on the communications industry (valued at US$800 million).*
- Advised 10x Banking on its Series C fundraising round. 10x Banking is a fintech business set up by Antony Jenkins (former CEO of Barclays Bank) to develop the next-generation cloud-native banking platform.*
- Advised management of a hospitality operator in their disposal and JV with new private equity investors (valued at £250 million).*
*Experience gained prior to joining Mayer Brown
- England and Wales