Angel Shi is an associate in the Corporate & Securities practice in Mayer Brown's Hong Kong office. Angel’s practice focuses on cross-border capital markets transactions including offerings of equity and debt securities, representing issuers, arrangers and underwriters. She also advises clients on joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions and regulatory matters.
Angel speaks Mandarin, English and Cantonese.
- Advised IVD Medical Holding Limited on its global offering and listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- Advised China Overseas Finance (Cayman) VIII Limited (China Overseas Cayman) and China Overseas Land & Investment Limited (China Overseas) on the establishment of China Overseas Cayman’s US$2.5 billion Medium Term Note Programme. The Programme was unconditionally and irrevocably guaranteed by China Overseas.
- Advised China State Construction Finance (Cayman) III Limited and China State Construction International Holdings Limited (China State Construction) on the issuance of US$500 million 4.00% Subordinated Guaranteed Perpetual Capital Securities. The Securities were unconditionally and irrevocably guaranteed by China State Construction.
- Advised placing agents on the issuance of US$300 million 5.50% Guaranteed Notes due 2020 by the affiliated entity of a leading alternative asset management company in China.
- Advised Shangrao Investment Holdings International Company Limited and Shangrao Investment Holding Group Co., Ltd. (Shangrao Holding) on the issuance of US$500 million 4.3% Guaranteed Bonds due 2023. The Bonds were unconditionally and irrevocably guaranteed by Shangrao Holding.
- Advised Hong Kong JY Flower Limited and Kunming Industrial Development & Investment Co., Ltd. (Kunming Industrial) on the issuance of US$300 million 6.1% Guaranteed Bonds due 2023. The Bonds were unconditionally and irrevocably guaranteed by Kunming Industrial.
- Advised BPHL Capital Management Limited and Beijing Properties (Holdings) Limited (Beijing Properties) on the issuance of US$600 million 5.95% Guaranteed Bonds due 2023. The Bonds were unconditionally and irrevocably guaranteed by Beijing Properties with the benefit of a keepwell deed issued by Beijing Enterprises Group Company Limited.
- Advised a leading mattress manufacturer and retailer in Hong Kong on its disposal of a majority interest in a premium international mattress brand to a global private equity investor.
The Chinese University of Hong Kong, PCLL
Dean’s Letter of Distinction
The Chinese University of Hong Kong, JD
- Hong Kong