‘Aimee Sharman is always a pleasure to deal with, and her level of experience and expertise makes her a trusted adviser.’Legal 500 2021
Aimee Sharman is a partner in the Banking & Finance practice of the London office. She has a broad client base across multiple fund and asset classes (private equity funds, credit funds, infrastructure funds, secondary funds, real estate funds, emerging market funds, hedge funds and more), acting for both borrowers and lenders on a wide range of financing products across the fund finance sector. Her extensive experience includes advising on bridge financing, GP support or co-investment facilities, fund of funds financing, NAV/asset backed facilities or hybrid facilities and preferred equity solutions.
- Advising the lenders in relation to the provision of an evergreen fund of funds facility for a large global secondaries fund.
- Advising Pantheon Ventures on numerous debt financings in connection with various secondaries and GP-led transactions.
- Advising numerous lenders in relation to the provision of a variety of fund finance debt facilities of over EUR 2.5billion for a leading European private equity fund.
- Advising a syndicate lender in relation to a EUR 5 billion umbrella facility to be made available to leading global private equity fund.
- Advising 3i on the debt facility made available to its listed infrastructure fund.
- Advising a large UK bank on its provision of a pre-fund close bridge facility to a leading private debt co-investment fund.
- Advising a lender in relation to an umbrella co-investment facility for a leading growth and emerging market fund.
Macquarie University, LLB
- New South Wales Australia
- Listed as a 'Leading individual' for Fund Finance (Legal 500 2022).
- Listed as a 'Leading individual' for Fund Finance ‘Aimee Sharman is always a pleasure to deal with, and her level of experience and expertise makes her a trusted adviser.’ ‘Paul Tannenbaum and Aimee Sharman are excellent lawyers, with a well-founded knowledge of fund finance. Their network enables them to cut through to the heart of the matter and help deliver a great mutual result for all parties. Not only this but both are a pleasure to work with.’ (Legal 500 2021).