- Handled claims arising from a major domestic aviation accident.
- Represented airliners and their insurers in several aviation losses related to consumers claims (i.e. cargo, personal injury and baggage).
- Handled subrogation claims arising from cargo losse/damage.
- Attended Claims Review meetings with UK Brokers and reinsurers.
- Handled aviation consumers claims in Latin America.
- Represented local Insurance companies before Brazilian Courts in relation to life and transport insurance.
Fundação Getúlio Vargas (FGV/RJ), MBA in Insurance and Reinsurance Law
Pontifical Catholic University PUC/RJ, LLM (Latu Sensu) in Corporate Business Law
Universidade Vila Velha/ES, Bachelor of Law (JD equivalent)