Kim Sankar is an associate in the Projects group in the Singapore office of Mayer Brown. Kim has a broad range of corporate and commercial experience advising clients on shareholders’ agreements, joint venture agreements, sale and purchase agreements and commodity arrangements. Kim has experience working on LNG transactions, having previously worked on the Angola LNG project.
- Advising CLP in connection with the Hong Kong Offshore LNG project, including drafting and amending the FSRU time charter party and regasification services agreement, and providing advice on the terminal use agreement.
- Advising H-Energy in connection with the procurement of an FSRU for its LNG import project on the west coast of India, including advising on the regasification services agreement, long term LNG sale and purchase agreements and LNG time charter arrangements.
- Advising a confidential North Asian buyer in connection with a long-term LNG procurement tender, which has involved negotiating with a number of major LNG portfolio players and LNG trading companies.
- Advising LNG Group Panama in connection with a confidential LNG sale and purchase agreement.
- Advising Pavilion Energy on certain confidential LNG sale and purchase arrangements.
- Advising a number of American insurers on the corporate aspects of the first-of-their-kind issuance of catastrophe bonds sponsored in Singapore.
The University of Law, London, Professional Legal Practice
University of Bristol, LLB, Law (Hons)
- England and Wales