Admitted to the Paris Bar, Pierre-Guillaume is an associate in the Corporate & Securities practice of the Paris office.
Pierre-Guillaume focuses on equity capital market and public M&A in addition to private equity and private M&A activities.
Prior to joining Mayer Brown, he had significant experience in equity derivatives.
In addition to his native French, Pierre-Guillaume is fluent in English.
- Advised private equity fund Sagard on the acquisition of Ipackchem, a leading European company specialized in plastic packaging, from Cerea Partenaire and Bpifrance.
- Advised Onet’s managers in the context of a minority share acquisition in Holding Reinier, a holding company controlling Onet, a leading international group of engineering and diversified services, along with the private equity fund EMZ .
- Advised Groupe Le Duff, food service specialist, on its acquisition of the Tablapizza Group, a chain of pizza restaurants, from Groupe Flo.
- Advised private equity fund Weinberg Capital Partners on the sale of Groupe Balitrand, a company specialized in construction equipment, along with Omnes Capital and the managers to Ciffreo Bona.
- Advised the management of the SMCP Group, an affordable luxury fashion brand, in connection with its sale to the Chinese group Shandong Ruyi Technology.
- Advised Altice and SFR Group on an exchange offer for SFR Group shares to target the 22.5% free-float not yet owned by Altice. The transaction values SFR Group at approximately €11 B.
- Advised private equity fund Eurazeo on its acquisition of Nova GRAPE Hospitality Group, a group of hotel properties and businesses held by Accor and other real estate investment funds.
- Advised Altice and SFR Group in a Public Tender Offer.
- Advised the French Telecom group Numericable - SFR in connection with its issuance of $5.19 billion of 10-year senior secured high yield notes, the proceeds of which were used to refinance other indebtedness.
Université Paris II Panthéon-Assas, Business Law
ESCP, Paris, London, Berlin