Larianne Sampaio is an associate in the Corporate & M&A practice of Tauil & Chequer Advogados in association with Mayer Brown in the Rio de Janeiro office. Larianne has experience in acquisition and corporate reorganization operations involving domestic and foreign companies from various sectors, such as oil and gas, agribusiness, power industry, logistics and hospitality. Her practice also includes analysis and elaboration of corporate acts and commercial contracts, continuous advice to companies and investment funds on corporate matters, besides the coordination and participation in due diligence processes.
Larianne was an intern at Tauil & Checker Advogados, from April 2018 to December 2018. Previously, from September 2017 to March 2018, she was an intern in the Corporate and Due Diligence area of a renowned law firm. In addition, she participated in a vacation internship program in the Corporate and Arbitration areas, between June and August 2016.
- Participation in assistance to Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (CDPQ) in the transaction to acquire 90% of the shares issued by Transportadora Associada de Gás S.A. - TAG, from Petrobras.
- Participation in assistance on the sale of Chevron Upstream Frade Ltda. for PetroRio.
- Participation in assistance to an investment fund in equity investments in the sale of an investee company and debt restructuring in amount over BRL 40 million.
- Conducting an extensive due diligence in the evaluation of a refinery owned by Petróleo Brasileiro S.A. - Petrobras.
- Participation in due diligence by Vinci Partners in the evaluation of certain electricity distribution companies owned by the Brazilian public company Centrais Elétricas Brasileiras S.A. – Eletrobras – sold via public auction.
- Participation in due diligence by ISA CTEEP in the evaluation of six transmission lines owned by the Brazilian state-run power company Centrais Elétricas Brasileiras S.A. - Eletrobras –sold via public auction.
- Assistance in matters of corporate law and commercial contracts to several domestic and foreign companies and investment funds.
- Assistance in the incorporation of subsidiaries in Brazil of several foreign companies.
- Drafting of corporate acts, shareholder agreements and commercial contracts.
Fundação Getúlio Vargas, LLM
Fundação Getúlio Vargas, Bachelor of Law
Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Portugal – UNL, Exchange Program