Boris Ryvkin is an associate in Mayer Brown’s New York office and is a member of its Corporate & Securities practice. He focuses his practice on mergers and acquisitions, private equity transactions and general corporate matters.
Boris represents purchasers and sellers of domestic and international corporations, limited liability companies and other businesses in public and private mergers, stock and asset acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures and similar transactions. He has also assisted with insurance and reinsurance transactions, including stock acquisitions involving insurance and reinsurance companies, and advised on corporate governance matters.
- Represented Pentland Group in its $170 million acquisition of the Speedo North America business from PVH Corp.
- Represented the Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce on its agreement to sell a two-thirds stake in FirstCaribbean International Bank to GNB Financial Group Ltd.
- Represented Assured Guaranty Ltd. in its $160 million acquisition of BlueMountain Capital Management, LLC.
- Represented Northstar Group (Bermuda) Limited in its acquisition of Pramerica of Bermuda Life Assurance Company, Ltd.
- Represented Bristol-Myers Squibb in the negotiation of a definitive purchase agreement with Athene Insurance Company for a $3.8 billion guaranteed annuity contract.
Brown University, AB, magna cum laude
Cornell Law School, JD
- New York
- District of Columbia