Brigette Rummel is an associate in Mayer Brown’s Chicago office and a member of the Banking & Finance practice and Global Projects group. She represents both lenders (including commercial banks, export credit agencies and development banks) and sponsors in international and domestic project financing transactions and other types of secured and unsecured financings.
Brigette earned her JD, cum laude, from the Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law and received her Bachelor of Science from the University of Illinois.
- Representing four export credit agency and government-affiliated lenders from the United States, United Kingdom, Germany and Canada in the $10 billion Tahrir Petrochemical Project in Egypt
- Representing three government-affiliated lenders from the United States, the Netherlands and Costa Rica in connection with the financing of the Orosí wind power project in Costa Rica
- Representing two multilateral financing institutions and an export credit agency in connection with the financing of the La Ventosa-La Mata wind power project in Mexico
- Represented a power producer in connection with operations and EPC agreements in connection with power projects in the Dominican Republic
- Represented the lender in connection with a $115 million credit facility to the cash equity investor in a portfolio of solar energy projects
- Represented a commercial bank as lender and lead arranger in connection with a $101.6 million credit facility, the proceeds of which were used to acquire Grandis Holding LLC, a Delaware limited liability company with investments in utility scale wind power projects in the United States
- Represented a commercial bank as lender and underwriter in the $93.4 million back-leverage financing of a portfolio of community and industrial solar projects across the United States
- Represented a commercial bank as lender in the debt financing of back-leverage loans, each made to finance the sponsor’s interest in a tax-equity financed pool of residential solar projects
University of Illinois, BS
Northwestern University School of Law, JD, cum laude