Laura is counsel in Mayer Brown's New York office and a member of the Banking & Finance, Project Finance and Infrastructure Investment practices. She regularly advises commercial banks, multilateral financial institutions, export credit agencies and sponsors in a variety of domestic and cross-border investment and financing transactions, and her experience ranges across sectors and technologies, including the power (coal, wind, solar and hydroelectric), oil and gas, transport (rail and roads) and ports sectors. In addition, Laura has significant experience in the investment fund and private equity sectors representing leading lenders and agents in the negotiation and documentation of syndicated financing transactions including subscription facilities for private equity funds.
IFLR1000 Americas 2017 Banking & Finance firm rankings lists Laura as a “Rising Star”.
- Representing lead lender in $4 billion petrochemical project in Egypt
- Representing export credit agency in matters related to $3.9 billion Paiton I/Paiton 3 expansion power project in Indonesia
- Representing Panama Canal Authority in matters related to $5.2 billion Panama Canal Expansion project
- Representing a private sector developer in the approximately $300 million development and financing of a commuter rail concession in Nairobi, Kenya
- Representing social investment organization in the financing of growing agricultural businesses throughout Latin America and Africa
- Represented export credit agency in $600 million solar power project in Canada
- Represented commercial and official lender in satellite financing transaction for Azerbaijan
- Represented major U.S. bank in $600 million revolving facility to major real estate private equity fund
- Represented agent and lender in $1.4 billion multi-currency term subscription facility to leading global investment management firm
- Represented lender in $250 million cross-border financing for strategic fund of private investment firm
Boston University School of Law, JD
New York University, Stern School of Business, BS, magna cum laude, Dean's List
- New York