Joshua Reynolds is a senior associate in the London office of Mayer Brown’s Corporate & Securities practice. He joined Mayer Brown in 2019.
Joshua advises clients on a broad range of cross border and domestic business transactions with a focus on private mergers and acquisitions, private equity, venture capital, joint ventures and corporate group restructuring. He regularly advises corporates, private equity houses, management and entrepreneurs in a range of sectors with a focus on technology, financial services, healthcare and energy transactions.
- Advised a NASDAQ listed semiconductor company with its acquisition of a provider of networking solutions and data centres for $400 million.*
- Advised a multinational digital technology and consulting company with its acquisition of an enterprise DevOps and cloud transformation consultancy for $275 million.*
- Advised a multinational healthcare company with the disposal of its healthcare information systems business by way of a $200 million asset sale.*
- Advised an investment fund on the disposal of a portfolio containing five ground mounted solar farms and one onshore wind asset for £45 million.*
- Advised a private equity house on its disposal of a UK restaurant group in a secondary buyout valued at over £130m.*
- Advised a private equity house on its disposal of a portfolio of companies in the recruitment sector.*
- Advised a private equity house on its acquisition of a road traffic management business.*
- Advised a private equity house on its acquisition of a London-based restaurant chain.*
Joint Ventures and Investments
- Advised a Dutch bank on a £160 million joint venture investment with a residential asset company established to install solar assets across the UK.*
- Advised a world-leading university in relation to a complex joint venture with a prominent US healthcare company.*
- Advised a financial services provider on its joint venture with a big-four accountancy firm.*
- Advised a semiconductor manufacturer on a series E investment round in a leading supplier of voice and audio solutions.*
*Denotes experience gained prior to joining Mayer Brown International LLP.
University of Exeter, BA (First Class Hons) Philosophy, Politics and Economics
University of Law, GDL
University of Law, LPC
- England and Wales