Admitted to the Paris Bar, Fanny Rech is an associate in the Corporate & Securities practice of the Paris office.
Fanny focuses on mergers and acquisitions in the context of leveraged buy¬out transactions in several industrial and financial sectors. She advises French and foreign private equity funds as well as industrial groups, on their sales and acquisitions, joint ventures and restructuring transactions.
In addition to her native French, Fanny is fluent in English.
- Advised private equity fund L Catterton Europe with regard to the acquisition of a 50% stake in ba&sh, a French ready-to-wear brand.
- Advised private equity fund EMZ Partners on its co-investment in A2micile Europe, a company specialized in consumer goods and service, alongside its founders in the context of the simplified tender offer of A2micile Europe’ shares.
- Advised private equity fund Raise on its rollover investment in Babilou , a private French nusery provider for companies, along with the Carle founding family, international investment fund TA Associates, Société Générale Capital Partners, Cobepa, through the purchase of stakes and subscription to a capital increase.
- Advised private equity fund Parquest Capital on the acquisition of a majority stake in Acces Industrie, a company specialized in lifting equipment, from Butler Capital partners completed by a public tender offer for the remaining shares.
- Advised private equity fund LBO France on the acquisition of Bexley Group (Bexley France and Bexley Belgique), a footwear company, from its CEO and founder.
- Advised private equity fund Alpha Private Equity on its acquisition of Feu Vert, a French car repair retail group.
- Advised Partners in Action (ultimately held by private equity fund Argos Soditic) on a simplified tender offer targeting the delisting of Efeso Consulting Group, a global management consultancy firm, from Alternext.
- Advised private equity fund Partech Ventures on the first institutional financing of Ecovadis, the leading platform for environmental, social and ethical performance ratings for global supply chains.
- Advised BlueGem Capital Partners, a London-based investment fund specializing in consumer brands, with regard to its accepted offer to acquire the DMC SAS group, the world leading embroidery thread manufacturer.
Université Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne, Master in Business Law