Juan M. Rodriguez is an associate in Mayer Brown’s Los Angeles office and a member of the firm’s Litigation & Dispute Resolution and White Collar Defense & Compliance practices. His practice includes white-collar defense, criminal and civil investigations and prosecutions by government enforcement agencies, as well as complex civil litigation. He also advises companies with complex and sensitive internal investigations.
Juan represents clients facing civil and criminal enforcement actions by the government, as well as in government and internal investigations. He advises clients responding to the US Department of Justice (DOJ) and other governmental agency subpoenas. Juan assists companies and individuals in responding to requests for testimony, information or documents made through grand jury subpoenas.
Juan also represents companies in complex civil disputes, including class actions, wage and hour claims, breach of contract, tortious interference, fraud, defamation and products liability. He represents clients in all phases of litigation, including in state and federal courts, as well as in arbitration and mediation.
University of California, Los Angeles School of Law, JD
University of California, Irvine, BA, magna cum laude
- US District Court for the Central District of California
- US District Court for the Eastern District of California
- US District Court for the Northern District of California
- US District Court for the Southern District of California
- US Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- American Bar Association, Criminal Justice Section; Labor & Employment Section
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Criminal Justice Section; Litigation Section
- Mexican American Bar Association
- UCLA Latino Alumni Association
- Guest Lecturer and Teacher’s Assistant, Loyola Marymount University, Loyola Law School (2017-Present)