Hester Qiu is the Head of our Beijing IP Agency. She focuses on registration and dispute solution of trademark in China. She is experienced in all aspects of trademark prosecution, opposition, cancellation, revocation, assignment, license as well as appeal proceeding. She also advises on international trademark registration system (Madrid Agreement and Protocol), trademark clearance and search, trademark enforcement, customs protection, copyright and domain name disputes as well.
She speaks English and Mandarin.
- Handling the trademark portfolio of a few leading international companies (listed as Fortune 500 companies), involving 500 trademark oppositions and 800 trademark registration.
- Assisting and handling a leading Greek fashion company to clear issues of trademark squatters in China.
- Handling the trademark portfolio for a well-known UK group, comprising over 200 trademark oppositions and 400 trademark registration.
- Assisting a renowned US chemical company to secure their trademark from a trademark squatter, and handling their trademark portfolio in China.
- Assisting a global US fashion company on trademark infringement, handling many AIC raids against counterfeits and a large number of customs seizures as well.
- Assisting a UK tyre company on trademark infringement, and handling the trademark portfolio in China.
Nankai University, JM
Southwest University, Bachelor of Arts