Admitted to the Paris Bar, Camille Potier is counsel in the Litigation & Dispute Resolution practice of the Paris office.
Camille joined Mayer Brown in 2009. She regularly advises and defends French and international companies and/or individuals in white-collar criminal cases and commercial/business litigations (restructuring, enforcement of guarantees of liabilities, eviction of top managers). Her other areas of focus are anti-corruption, compliance and civil law (tort and contractual liability, law of persons).
She became involved with the Union de Jeunes Avocats (Young Lawyers' Union), where she headed the Criminal Law Committee in 2004-2005 and in 2007, she joined the Open Committee on Press Law at the Paris Bar Association, on which she served as Vice-President. In addition, Camille is an officer of the French military citizen reserve and participates in meetings and working groups.
She is committed to the fight against cybercriminal activity that increasingly affects major groups. She is also a member of the economic intelligence association of the French Institute of Higher National Defense Studies (IHEDN).
In addition to her native French, Camille is fluent in English.
IHEDN, 41st session on Business Intelligence and Strategy (IES)
Université Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne, Post-graduate degree (DEA) in Private Law
Université Paris II Panthéon-Assas, Master II Private Law
- Member of the Paris Bar Council since 2017, Camille has also been appointed Secretary to the Council for 2018
- Expert of the Paris Bar at the Council of Bars and Law Societies of Europe (CCBE) of the Criminal Law Committee and Supervisory Board
- Member of the European Criminal Bar Association (ECBA)
- Member of the Association honoring lawyer veterans of the First World War (Association des combattants du Palais)
- Member of the economic intelligence association of the French Institute of Higher National Defense Studies (IHEDN).
- The 2019 Décideurs Magazine issue, a French media and rating agency for top executives, recognized Camille Potier for her “strong reputation” in the litigation practice and especially in franchise law.
- The 2019 Option Droit & Affaires issue, a leading publication in France for finance professionals, granted the Paris office with a 2 star ranking for the category " Business criminal law and AMF sanctions ", highlighting counsel Camille Potier’s practice.