Robert Patterson is counsel in the Real Estate practice of the London office. He advises both domestic and overseas clients on a wide variety of real estate matters, including property development, investment acquisitions and disposals, real estate finance, corporate transactions and all aspects of landlord and tenant work.
Robert joined Mayer Brown in 2014.
- Advised the British Land Company plc and Oxford Properties joint venture on the sale of The Leadenhall Building for a headline price of £1.15 billion to C C Land, the Hong-Kong listed property development company.
- Advised Kennedy Wilson Europe Project Gatsby on the acquisition of a £503 million portfolio of 180 mixed-use properties from multiple receivers on behalf of Aviva Commercial Real Estate.
- Advised Brookfield Property Partners, L.P. on its €2.4 billion disposal of the Gazeley logistics business to Global Logistic Properties Limited.
- Advising a Hong Kong-based private investor on the purchase of Aldwych House, London for £250 million.
- Advised Derwent London Plc on the lettings at 78 Whitfield Street and 90 Whitfield Street London.
- Advising Emperor International Holdings, an investment holding company based in Hong Kong, on the purchase and financing of the Ampersand building in London for approximately £260 million.
- Advising Chinese Estates (from Hong Kong) on the acquisition of 11/12 St James’s Square, London for £174.9 million.
- Advising Chuang’s China Group, the Hong Kong-based property investor and developer, on the purchase of 10 Fenchurch Street, London for £80 million. The property is Chuang’s first acquisition in London.
- Advising Asian Growth Properties, the Hong Kong-based property investor and developer, on the purchase of the entire issued units in the Trust that owns 20 Moorgate, London for £155 million.
- Advising Chinese Estates (from Hong Kong) on the acquisition and financing of 61-67 Oxford Street, London for £180 million.
- Advising Chanco Group (from Hong Kong) on the acquisition and financing of 7-8 St Martin’s Place, London for £65 million.
- Advising AEW Europe and Teacher Retirement System of Texas on the acquisition of Festival Place shopping centre in Basingstoke, Hampshire.
- Advising a private client on the acquisition of Thames Court in the City of London for an undisclosed sum.
- Advising H.I.G. Capital on the purchase of the Grosvenor Shopping Centre in Chester for £65 million.
- Advising AEW Europe on the purchase of 24-28 Martin Lane, London and 65-68 Leadenhall Street, London on behalf of its Europe Value Investors Fund (EVI).
- Advising Erste IFE Geschlossener Immobilienfonds Fur England GMBH and Co KG on the sale of 3 Minster Court, London for £80 million.
- England and Wales