H. Anthony Park is an associate in Mayer Brown's New York office and a member of the Banking & Finance practice. Anthony brings to the firm a diverse background consisting of both finance and litigation experience. As a quant, he worked in mathematical finance at top investment banks including TD Asset Management and HSBC. On the litigation side, Anthony has successful experience in complex litigation including commercial, class action, and collective action lawsuits.
During law school, Anthony interned at the Ontario Securities Commission in its Corporate Finance branch, was a member of the Ottawa Law Review, and was awarded Cornell Law School’s CALI Excellence Award for Capital Markets Transactions.
Anthony is Vice Chair of the Commercial Bankruptcy and Restructuring Committee at the Asian American Bar Association of New York (AABANY) and is actively involved in volunteering for the New York and Asian communities through AABANY. Anthony is fluent in written and spoken Korean.
Schulich School of Business at York University, Master of Finance
University of Ottawa Faculty of Law, JD, cum laude, (JD Exchange Term at Cornell Law School)
University of Waterloo, Bachelor of Mathematics, Honors
- New York
- Ontario (Canada)
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association (NAPABA)
- Asian American Bar Association of New York (AABANY)
- Commercial Bankruptcy and Restructuring Committee, Vice Chair
- Pro Bono Website, Co-Creator
- Legal Referral Website, Co-Creator
- Pro Bono Clinic, Korean Translator
- COVID-19 Task Force Student Leader